Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to CanCan, my new place on the web to talk about all things domestic! I have no idea what this little blog will turn out to be for me, but I do know that I was tired of thinking, "I should start a blog so I can publish this" or "tell folks about that" or "share some other thing".

So I went ahead and did it, signed up, took the plunge, and though I fully expect my only readers to be my mother and sister (Hi! Thanks for reading this!!), I will do my best to keep them and any other stragglers or random onlookers interested, informed and inspired.

Thanks for popping by!
~J

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lilacs. Our neighbors have some blooming and El and I are sleuthing to go steal us some after nap. :) Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I firmly believe that's the only way to obtain a proper bouquet of lilacs :)

    ReplyDelete